Supported Living

Supported Living is, in many ways, a combination of property ownership and the provision of domiciliary care.

Supported Living insurance cover is designed to protect your assets, cover your liabilities and provide benefits.

If you provide housing and act as a landlord then protection against loss or damage to the buildings, protection against loss of rent and property owners liability are all essential.

You need to precisely describe the levels of activity you undertake for Service Users which some Insurers may constitute as care, leaving a gap and requiring mistreatment cover rather than support, which requires professional indemnity cover.

Every quotation will be accompanied by a Key Facts Summary of the cover (and a full policy ion request) for the particular Insurer being recommended.

Request a quote


Important Information you should be aware of BEFORE you complete the Quote Request Form

Your quotation(s) will be based on the answers you give.

To save you time and trouble, many questions have been answered for you because

  • some of the answers you gave to the same questions in a previous quotation request have been used, and/or
  • we have used our knowledge of how the questions have been answered in the majority to answer on your behalf

However, this is purely for your convenience and these are your answers so it remains your responsibility to ensure that they are correct as failure to do so could invalidate your insurance(s)

It is therefore imperative that you

  • do read and understand all the questions
  • visit the satisfy yourself that the answers given are true and correct
  • make any necessary amendments

Please visit the Ministry of Justice site if you need clarification on how to answer conviction questions

Personal details provided to us will only be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy. It is in your interests to read this as, by providing such details, you are consenting to their use in accordance with that policy.


After clicking ‘Request a Quote’ the required quote form will be downloaded to your device. ‘Macros’ must be enabled if/when prompted.

Request A Quote