Care Property Owners

This type of insurance is designed specifically to meet the needs of property owners specialising in the provision of accommodation to service user (care and supported living) tenants.

Property Owners insurance cover includes loss of damage to buildings, contents where appropriate, loss of rent following damage (often overlooked!) and property owners liability.

Our generic Summary of Cover will give you a more detailed description of the cover, terms and restrictions you can typically expect.

Every quotation will be accompanied by a Key Facts Summary of the cover (and a full policy on request) for the particular Insurer being recommended.

Want to meet the people who will provide the quotation and look after any insurances you entrust to us?

Want to see what our clients say about us?

Request a quote

Fill out the form below and we will be in touch to give you a quote.

Your name (required)

Your email (required)

Your message (optional)