Can you afford not to get a free care insurance quote from THE SPECIALISTS?

Please click the type of insurance you want a quotation for which will take you to the appropriate Quotation Request Form.

Care Home – Single

Catering for any type of Service User aged 18 or over from a single location.

Care Home – Multiple

Catering for any type of Service User aged 18 or over from multiple locations.

Children’s Care

Catering for Service Users aged 18 or under whether from a single or multiple locations.

Domiciliary Care

Catering for care of Service Users wherever they reside other than in a care home regardless of the number of locations this may be operated from.

Supported Living

Catering for supported Service Users without personal care wherever they reside.

Care Property Owner

Catering for the ownership of any number of tenanted properties being used for the provision of care either as a care home or supported living.

Care Agency

Catering for employment/recruitment agencies specialising in the care sector acting as an intermediary finding positions or acting as a provider of contract agency/bank staff on a temporary/short term basis.


Catering for the inspection and certification of lifting plant (lifts, hoists etc.) and plant under pressure (steam boilers) in accordance with safety regulations.

Risk Management

Catering for bespoke consultative advice from experts in the identifications and reduction of risk within any given care environment.